Saturday, July 25, 2009

Farbenmix Antonia




Whilst having sewn with woven fabrics for years I have only just recently started sewing with knits, thinking that they were difficult to sew - I can't believe I waited this long as they are fast becoming my favorite. The knits for this Antonia are a mix all purchased from the Crafty Mamas shop - the quality and vibrant color and designs of these knits are amazing and make them such a pleasure to sew with.

I made a short sleeved version of the Antonia as we do not get much cold weather up this way. It is the largest size which is a 158/164 and fits Jess who is 10, but is very tall. At first I thought the shirt looked too wide for her but when finished is the perfect length and width. I think I will be making a lot more of these in future as it was very simple and went together very quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Jo. Jess looks happy too, and why not such a happy fabric. I need to be more brave with my knits too thanks for the reminder.